Ps4

Mazz

Here in the US, it has been difficult to find Sony's PS4. Every place is out. So bad wanted to get one for our son for Christmas. Ebay has them for double or more. Found some in stock at Amazon earlier tonight. Price was msrp. Tagged it and it is being ready for shipping.

Yea it's been quite hard to get hands on the Ps4's here in Canada as well. A few of my friends bought 10 consoles each. No one bought any of them up until this week most likely for gifts. 

The Next batch of PS4's isn't coming until Jan 15 hence the sold out stock. EB games had a bundle with 2 games that was online only and literally sold out in minutes.

We're getting one next year as my teenage son passed all his GCSE's  in July and this was what he chose as a reward.  I'm hoping by the time we get around to buying one any teething problems with it will have shown up.  

• 1 month later...