1St Of 3 Christmas Competition

wow we have a winner already congrats emma I need a pm of your address please I will get that sent out to you tomorrow :D

Blimey, really?! Only one I was sure of was Gary, lol.

Edit: to be fair, I'm not going to participate in the remaining comps. Wouldn't be any fun if I end up winning everything! Lol.

Awwww i got two out of three!

Dunc i dunno what emma did but i guessed one of the oldest ones i kmew of that would have black and white photos.

(so glad you cant thump me)

X

My minds blank.

Whos gary? :/

Dunc i dunno what emma did but i guessed one of the oldest ones i kmew of that would have black and white photos.

X

My minds blank.

Keeonah  lol xx

X

My minds blank.

Shame on you louise. :rofl:  :rofl:

Congratulations Emma, well done.

Gary.

Edited by Keeonah

Gotta ask how the hell could you tell that was me ?

Easy. I thought to myself who would lee likely ask for photos and your family was the most obvious choice. Marc I guessed because of the sunglasses (blatant 90s dodgy fashion), your shot was harder but but the gentleman (your dad?) actually does look like you which put your name in my head and Gary's was just plain obvious! Love those sexy legs Gary! Pmsl.