My Little Pack <3

All of your pups are so cute! :) How well do all of them get along since there's obviously some size differences?

They are all fine. Fi the chihuahua obviously isn't left alone with Aurora, not because of any sign of aggression but Aurora still plays rough at times, better safe then sorry. Tallulah and Aurora together is fantastic to watch, they are both insane :)

Solo is nearly 14 so he only does the cuddles but she's worked that out pretty quick x

They are all fine. Fi the chihuahua obviously isn't left alone with Aurora, not because of any sign of aggression but Aurora still plays rough at times, better safe then sorry. Tallulah and Aurora together is fantastic to watch, they are both insane :)

Solo is nearly 14 so he only does the cuddles but she's worked that out pretty quick x

Aw, well that's good. :) I was just curious because I tried my best at socializing Keira with dogs of all sizes and she is just way too rough for the smaller ones. So I was just wondering how it worked out in your pack with Fi and Aurora. 

I do love that last picture of Aurora & Tallulah together, they look like they have a ton of fun together. :)

Aw, well that's good. :) I was just curious because I tried my best at socializing Keira with dogs of all sizes and she is just way too rough for the smaller ones. So I was just wondering how it worked out in your pack with Fi and Aurora. 

I do love that last picture of Aurora & Tallulah together, they look like they have a ton of fun together. :)

As long as I'm there they are fine they still play a lot as Fi is only 2. She tends to run along the sofa and aurora runs along the floor next to her it's quite sweet. Like I say auroras never done anything but when you watch her and tallulah you see how rough they get so I won't risk it :)

I'll have to video some of Aurora and lulas antics lol x

As long as I'm there they are fine they still play a lot as Fi is only 2. She tends to run along the sofa and aurora runs along the floor next to her it's quite sweet. Like I say auroras never done anything but when you watch her and tallulah you see how rough they get so I won't risk it :)

I'll have to video some of Aurora and lulas antics lol x

I bet that is really cute, you'll have to get that video too. Since we brought Sage home, I've really been able to see how rough they play, even though Sage is only a fraction of Keira's size, she can still play pretty rough. But they know when to cut it out if it gets too rough. I often think about what it must sound like to our neighbors or the mailman outside when my two are playing rough, the both make so much noise it sounds like five or six dogs instead of just two, lol. 

I'll be watching the forums for videos of them together. :)