water bowls

taz , who is now 21 weeks old, has the strange habbit of blowing bubbles in his water bowl, then dropping mouthfuls of water all over the floor, he then lies down and drinks his water , then he gets up and digs all the water out of the bowl, is this normal behaviour for sibes lol ????????, i was wondering if the water bowl is too low on the floor, n was wondering if i should try one of the raised bowls, any ideas what hes doin and why would be very much appreciated, b4 i just give up and kit everybody out in wellies lol

Blaze drinks his water but not proply he dribbles most of it back out he has a habbit ov sleepin with his head on the water bowl tho and even if he ends up tippin it ova which is alot ov the time he will still lie in it which isnt always good as our other dog needs that water aswell lol