custom made dog leads, harness, collar

karly_larkin

hi ya all

i'm now making dog leads ect they are all made from 25mm wide cushion webbing:

FULL SET

Walking harness, normal 4ft lead and collar (normal or semi slip) = £15

Walking harness, normal 4ft lead and half choke collar without side release clip = £18

Walking harness, normal 4ft lead and half choke collar with side release clip = £18.50

HARNESSES

Walking harness = £10

1 Point padded harness = £15

2 Ponit padded harness = £15

3 Point padded harness = £15

LEADS

Normal lead = start from £5

Split lead = start from £7

Ladder lead = start from £6.50

Police style lead = start from £6.50

COLLARS

Normal collar = £3.75

Semi slip without side release clip = £4.25

Semi slip with side release clip = £4.75

Half choke without side release clip = £6

half choke with side release clip = £6.50

OTHER

Double coupler = £6.50

Triple coupler = £9.50

neck line = start from £3

Anything you can think of i will give it ago

Lead extentions = start from £5

POSTAGE TO THE UK FIRST CLASS RECORDED ( per order not per item)

Small items =£2

Large items = from £3 to £6

AIR MAIL ALL SIGNED FOR

Small items =£6

Large Items = from £10 to £15 ( i will let you know the know the postage for your order once it has been made)

COLOURS OF WEBBING I HAVE IN ALL THE TIME

Black

Blue

Baby blue

Forest green

Baby pink

Hot pink

Yellow

Red

Burgundy

COLOURS I CAN ORDER IN

Brown

Emerald

Navy

White

COLOUR OF FLEECE I HAVE IN

Black

Blue

Green

Hot pink

More colours will be added soon but if you would like a different colour fleece then please ask and i'll see if i can get it for you.

HOW TO ORDER

If you would like to order then you can send me a p.m or via email karly_larkin@yahoo.co.uk

if you are ordering for a puppy can you please say it's for a puppy.

If you would like a padded harness then can you please send me the measurements of one side of the dogs neck and then the one side of the neck and chest plate

I will sort out a pic of how to measure you dog once i have done one.

PAYMENT

payment can be made via paypal, cheque or any other way you like to pay please just ask and i'll send you the details.

I TRY TO GET ALL ORDERS MADE AND SENT OUT WITH IN 24 HOURS AND 48 HOURS FOR PADDED HARNESSES

SOMETIMES IT MIGHT TAKE A LITTLE BIT LONGER.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN

KARLY

post-877-13585945688242_thumb.jpg

post-877-13585945693292_thumb.jpg

post-877-13585945699363_thumb.jpg

post-877-13585945706191_thumb.jpg

post-877-13585945800641_thumb.jpg

post-877-13585945860844_thumb.jpg

post-877-13585945862021_thumb.jpg

post-877-13585947870984_thumb.jpg

post-877-13585949333677_thumb.jpg

post-877-13585949934454_thumb.jpg

post-877-13585950998077_thumb.jpg

post-877-13585951296004_thumb.jpg

post-877-13585951309989_thumb.jpg

post-877-1358595131113_thumb.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put in an order already but i was wondering can you make the Med/Large collar for chewy a (1.5 inch wide)/ 16 inch long semi slip....wide collars work really well on him. Definitely want red though, and solos collar can be regular width. Ill pay extra if its possible for you to make chewys collar wider.

Ohhhh brill! Have been looking to get Nukka a purple harness for ages! Could you by any chance post up some pics of your standard harness being modeled so I can see how it fits so I can get proper messurements. Also Nukkas only 6 months so still growing, are your harnesses adaptable or should I wait till shes fully grown before placing my order? BTW I think your prices are great, very reasonable in deed! :D

if you want a police style lead can you please let me how long you would like it in inches please and if you want a floating o ring or 2 fixed d rings if you want 2 fixed d rings can you please let me know how far down you want the first d ring as the second is by the trigger clip.

thank you again

karly

p.s all orders by pm please thank you

• 2 weeks later...

As you know I recently had Karly make two of her semi-slip collars for my boys.

At the same time I went looking for better quality pet ID tags for the boys as well.

we all know that we can do our very best, but our huskies could still get out and

lost, and here in Hawaii this is my very worst fear, as huskies disappear and usually

they disappear for good thanks to cheap lost collars and lack of noticeable Identification.

So I wanted ID tags that would have good engraving, and give enough room for full

return to owner info n the tags.

I did look at the bling website that someone posted, but decided not to go through

that site.

Instead I went through www.boomerangtags.com, and for $10.00 each got some really

good quality engraved (not etched) tags that actually attach to the collar itself, not the

little metal ring.

I got the kind of tags shown on this Page:

http://www.boomerangtags.com/page.php?c=collartags&k=h#CollarTag_N

I got the 3/4 inch style, and it fits the semi slip collars perfectly!

I was fully expecting the tag to fall off by now, but it hasnt, its still there!

These tags are fabulous.

Shipping within the USA is completely free, and if you order more than 1 you get an

automatic discount.

They also ship Internationally for $2.00 for the first tag, and $1.00 for each additional tag.

There is a testimonial on their website from a person who runs a sled dog kennel, and

that person only gets ID tags for their dogs from boomerang...I find that impressive, lol.

If you buy semi slips from Karly, you may want to check into boomerang tags, in the same

size and style as I got.

good idea erika

I have had a look at the tags and they look good. So if anyone wants a collar or a harness with one of them tags on if you buy the slide on tag and post it to me or if you want i could order it in for you and just add the price of the tag and postage to your order, i can make your collar or harness with the slide on tag on it that way it will fall off .

oh i forgot if you order them i use 25mm webbing just so you know what size to order