Zoya To See Nasty Doctor

Mazz

Yes, it's that time of year again.  Zoya has her annual check up with the nasty doctor (her words, not mine) tomorrow morning.

He's going to poke, prod, insert, stick, squeeze, pat, feel, rub, stroke, tickle, pet, fluff, pinch, and whatever else a nasty doctor (again, her words, not mine) does.

So wish her luck.  The good thing is, she gets a ride in the truck so that may make it worth the trip for her.

My apologies to all for net reporting back.  Guess I did not realize so many were on the edge of their seats.

Well, Zoya needs to lose a few.  The nasty doctor said she should probably drop about 5 pounds.  Then, after telling me that, he opens a treat jar, and gives Zoya three treats, one right after the other -- AND sends me home with a bag of treats for later.  I must have missed something here.

Anyway, Zoya had some wax buildup in her ears, but the nasty doctor felt it best to stay the course with the Benadryl, to see if things clear up.  Well, yesterday it became obvious that Zoya needed something to address the ears.  So I called the nasty doctor and picked up some ear drops for her.

You know, it's amazing how tight these Huskies can close up their ears so you have to pry them apart to get any drops in the canal.

Other than that, everything checked out OK.  She got her vacs for Lepto and Kennel Cough.