The Pawpack Huskies!! Show Me Love

Hello everyone

Not been on for a while,but wanted to post our latest vid as a tribute to Safi.

Safi belonged to Nicola(Povodny),and sadly she passed away this morning.This vid was made just a couple of days ago,though we had no idea of her fate at the time.

Run free beautiful girl,lots of love to Nicola and the rest of her Huskateers.xx

Run free Safi x.  Beautiful video made me cry

Aww thank you Sharon.

Yes,Safi is the beautiful light coloured husky with blue eyes,in the bottom right hand corner of the pic at the start of the vid.

Have to admit,I've cried for her too today,she wasn't 5 yet:(

Thank you for watching

Karen.xx

Beautiful Safi - forever in out hearts - run free little girl - forever young xx

Thank you Michelle.xx

Oh how sad so sorry :( I can't watch the video on my phone but will when I get on my computer x Rip gorgeous girl xSent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oh how sad so sorry :( I can't watch the video on my phone but will when I get on my computer x Rip gorgeous girl xSent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you Sarah.xx

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this. Remember Nicola making a Xmas bauble with Safi's fur in it last year and posting the pictures up on here. My thoughts are with you all at this sad time.

Run free and run far over the rainbow bridge Safi. Xxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this. Remember Nicola making a Xmas bauble with Safi's fur in it last year and posting the pictures up on here. My thoughts are with you all at this sad time.

Run free and run far over the rainbow bridge Safi. Xxx

Thank you for your kind words Emma

Karen.xx

Thank you everyone for your kind words an thoughts. We still have three huskies but the house feels very empty at the moment. We've lost our dawn chorus as Safi was the instigator. Peppa is looking for her and keeps thinking she's in our bedroom where she spent her last hours on our bed before we had to take her to the vet to ease her suffering and help her on her way. I commend the vet for his kindness and understanding at such an ungodly hr.post-1752-0-13382700-1383386424.jpg

This was taken earlier this year and is how we'll remember her

Have moved this to Rainbow Bridge section.

Really sorry to hear of any husky being taken from any of us. Never is nice to read any of these topics because it makes me realise it will happen to all of us at some point  :( Sorry to hear of your loss Nicola

Thank you everyone for your kind words an thoughts. We still have three huskies but the house feels very empty at the moment. We've lost our dawn chorus as Safi was the instigator. Peppa is looking for her and keeps thinking she's in our bedroom where she spent her last hours on our bed before we had to take her to the vet to ease her suffering and help her on her way. I commend the vet for his kindness and understanding at such an ungodly hr.attachicon.gifimage.jpgThis was taken earlier this year and is how we'll remember her

Aww Nicola

You know I'm heartbroken too over the premature loss of your beloved Safi

She was a brave and beautiful girl, fighting hard to stay with you for the last 2 years.

And you were always her champion, fighting hard to keep her going.

Be at peace now Safi, and run fast , free from pain

Bless you Nic for taking such special care of her

Love , hugs and cwtches

Karen

xx

Have moved this to Rainbow Bridge section.

Really sorry to hear of any husky being taken from any of us. Never is nice to read any of these topics because it makes me realise it will happen to all of us at some point  :( Sorry to hear of your loss Nicola

Thank you Marc, she left us too early not yet being 5. We still have her brother who is missing her, they were very close. We console ourselves in the knowledge we gave her 2 healthy years longer than was first thought she would ever have after diagnosis

Aww Nicola

You know I'm heartbroken too over the premature loss of your beloved Safi

She was a brave and beautiful girl, fighting hard to stay with you for the last 2 years.

And you were always her champion, fighting hard to keep her going.

Be at peace now Safi, and run fast , free from pain

Bless you Nic for taking such special care of her

Love , hugs and cwtches

Karen

xx

Love you Karen

Safi is from a younger litter to Myshka, same parents. It's amazing how many of Myshka's family we have managed to meet through the forum & Safi is one of them. I know she has led a brave fight with Nicola over the last few years but it is still way too young for a beautiful fur baby to go. God bless you Nicola & the rest of Safi's pack - and Safi, run free from pain & illness over the Bridge till your pack reunites once more. R.I.P little angel, xxx

Safi is from a younger litter to Myshka, same parents. It's amazing how many of Myshka's family we have managed to meet through the forum & Safi is one of them. I know she has led a brave fight with Nicola over the last few years but it is still way too young for a beautiful fur baby to go. God bless you Nicola & the rest of Safi's pack - and Safi, run free from pain & illness over the Bridge till your pack reunites once more. R.I.P little angel, xxx

What lovely words Val

xx