Julius K9 Harness What Size?

BelleBot

I'm debating getting Fenrir a new harness, and the Julius k9 ones appeal. However he's got 65cm chest and weighs 23kg. His weight suggest we should get size 0 or 1, but his chest would only fit in a mini.

He's only a year old so will probably fill out a bit more as he's in his lanky stage at the moment.

So what size should I go for? What sizes have you bought for your huskies?

Here's the boy in question.

ozhm.jpg

By the way on a random note, pretty sure Fenrir was Link's name before I adopted him :D

second note, I'm looking at the IDC Powerharness.

Size 0 says: Chest measurement 58-76cm, weight 14-25kg. Which fits his chest and weight, but it'll be tight if he grows anymore.

Size 1 says: Chest measurement 66-85cm, weight 23-30kg. So for this, it would fit him as tight as it goes, and give room to grow.

If we're looking at the K-9 Powerharness,

Size 0 fits his chest and barely his weight, but if he only grows an inch then he outgrows the Size 0 right there.

Size 1 is 66-85 cm and 23-30kg, thats the one I'd go with since it gives a couple more inches of growing room.