Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emma

Miska & Co's Journey!!!!

Great pics Louise. Thank you so much for making Miska her very own tugz, it looks amazing! :D

Had a giggle at the pic with her nose millimeters from the pizza - typical husky lol

Loving her adventures so far and great idea making her her own tugz! :D

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

Had a giggle at the pic with her nose millimeters from the pizza - typical husky lol

Loving her adventures so far and great idea making her her own tugz! :D

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

yes this quite cute. Love to see her journey so far. 😃

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all

Miska arrived Saturday, She has met all the dogs taken a liking to Blue ( or is that the other way round ) and Dakota ( another stuffed husky) . Sunday she went for a stroll around Tesco and was very well behaved. Monday she went to school with Kai. She has also been sleeping on the end of his bed ( tut tut no huskies on the beds lol ).She has also been playing with the baubles and tinsel from the Christmas tree.

Will update this with the photo's when i put them on the laptop 

Love from Kai, Miska and me xx

Hi all

Miska arrived Saturday, She has met all the dogs taken a liking to Blue ( or is that the other way round ) and Dakota ( another stuffed husky) . Sunday she went for a stroll around Tesco and was very well behaved. Monday she went to school with Kai. She has also been sleeping on the end of his bed ( tut tut no huskies on the beds lol ).She has also been playing with the baubles and tinsel from the Christmas tree.

Will update this with the photo's when i put them on the laptop 

Love from Kai, Miska and me xx

How's Miska doing Anneka? Just waiting to hear from the next person on my list so I can inbox you the next address. Hope she's enjoyed her stay with you. Can't wait to see the pics! :D

...been wondering about Mishka! Where's she spending Christmas?? :D

Hopefully in Hampshire.  :D

What has happened to Miska? Haven't seen anything in ages is she ok?

Sent from my GT-I8530 using Tapatalk 2

She's taken a short break over the festive period. Watch this space, she'll be back soon. :)

Look forward seeing updates....

Meeting the smallest member of the pack, Fi was quite happy to finally be bigger then someone lol

photo-11.jpg

Raining again today so Miska's been passing some time on the drums! Talented pup!

photo-12.jpg

More to follow tonight, having issues uploading on to photo site :)

Loving the drum kit! Looks like Miska did too! :). Fi is very cute, great to see Miska making new friends.

I usually upload pics from the laptop straight on to here, but if you get stuck I can ask around for some help. :)

Thanks Emma, I think it's because I'm doing it from my phone while darting to drum/guitar lessons and ponies haha. Should be ok once I'm home tonight and can get on the PC :)

A belated Happy Valentines from Miska! We are a few roses short due to Aurora deciding to chew, I mean re arrange them :)

photo-14.jpg

Watching the Winter Olympics :)

photo-13.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.