Miska & Co's Journey!!!!

Emma

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a giggle at the pic with her nose millimeters from the pizza - typical husky lol

Loving her adventures so far and great idea making her her own tugz! :D

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

yes this quite cute. Love to see her journey so far. 😃

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all

Miska arrived Saturday, She has met all the dogs taken a liking to Blue ( or is that the other way round ) and Dakota ( another stuffed husky) . Sunday she went for a stroll around Tesco and was very well behaved. Monday she went to school with Kai. She has also been sleeping on the end of his bed ( tut tut no huskies on the beds lol ).She has also been playing with the baubles and tinsel from the Christmas tree.

Will update this with the photo's when i put them on the laptop 

Love from Kai, Miska and me xx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Miska arrived Saturday, She has met all the dogs taken a liking to Blue ( or is that the other way round ) and Dakota ( another stuffed husky) . Sunday she went for a stroll around Tesco and was very well behaved. Monday she went to school with Kai. She has also been sleeping on the end of his bed ( tut tut no huskies on the beds lol ).She has also been playing with the baubles and tinsel from the Christmas tree.

Will update this with the photo's when i put them on the laptop 

Love from Kai, Miska and me xx

How's Miska doing Anneka? Just waiting to hear from the next person on my list so I can inbox you the next address. Hope she's enjoyed her stay with you. Can't wait to see the pics! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Loving the drum kit! Looks like Miska did too! :). Fi is very cute, great to see Miska making new friends.

I usually upload pics from the laptop straight on to here, but if you get stuck I can ask around for some help. :)