Miska & Co's Journey!!!!

Emma

So Miska has arrived safely at mine and is slowly getting settled and introduced to the pack.  She's not too sure about Ice, she says he keeps trying to bite her nose and she doesn't like it very much. 

post-6386-0-06042200-1382788414_thumb.jp    post-6386-0-26939900-1382788424_thumb.jp

Bear's been teaching her how to play hide and seek!

post-6386-0-91312200-1382788509_thumb.jp

and I've been giving her lots of cuddles to help her get settled.  :)

post-6386-0-57538300-1382788554_thumb.jp

Miska will be staying with her Aunty Emma over the course of the half term and we'll be updating this thread with more pics as she travels the local area. 

At the end of the  week I'll be pm-ing the first member to let them know she's on her way!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, it's sunday today and aunty Emma was being very lazy!  I kept telling her I wanted to go out with my new play friends to the park but she was laying in bed with a cup of tea and complaining of a headache! 

Eventually, I managed to sneak out with the car keys and tried to drive myself to the park, but I got busted!!!!

post-6386-0-54998600-1382901205_thumb.jp      post-6386-0-89350900-1382901218_thumb.jp

Once we got to the park, I went for a lovely autumnal stroll.  The best part was when I found a huge pile of leaves and decided to roll around in them!  Was great!

post-6386-0-24061000-1382901311_thumb.jp

We all chilled out when we got back and Aunty Emma was sorting out a roast dinner.  It smelled yummy but Emma was really greedy and wouldn't share any!  I had to eat my own dog food!  :(

Emma said there was a storm coming tonight and that I have to stay inside and be safe.  I hope it's not too bad and that you're all safe too.  :)

ttfn    Miska xxx

Well, it certainly was a scary night last night.  the wind was making loud growly noises and I couldn't sleep so I settled down in Emma's room with Bear and Ice, we all huddled under her bed.  Brooke was curled up under the duvet in Callum's bed and slept through the whole thing as she is old and didn't hear anything!

In the morning I crept downstairs and snuck out into the back garden and look what I found!    An escape route!!!  I didn't get far though as Emma caught me and brought me back inside. 

post-6386-0-42183200-1382968445_thumb.jp

the fence is still broken, it's the neighbours one but Emma had a go at trying to sort it out but couldn't move it.  Ha ha ha, was fun watching her try!  Emma said we got away lightly as up the road they weren't so lucky............

post-6386-0-97861300-1382968674_thumb.jp

Now that's what I call a stick!  Next time I'm down the park, I'm gonna find a stick like this one!!!

Emma went out to her friends house yesterday for some lunch and a chat and guess what?!  She took me too!  I got to walk around the park looking for autumn things because Emma's friend works as an occupational therapist and was making a seasonal themed sensory box for her patients.  Unfortunately it started to rain so we all had to run back inside before Emma could get any photo's but she did manage to get some shots of me meeting their pet bearded dragon!  :)

post-6386-0-51464100-1383134497_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-66743100-1383134505_thumb.jp

Do you think he liked me? 

Ok I'm nearing the end of my stay with Emma.  I'm getting ready to pack my bags and move on to the next family.  I'm feeling a little sad right now but also very excited at what's in store for me in the future!

just enough time for one more shot!

Happy Halloween everyone!

post-6386-0-85621500-1383243289_thumb.jp

when do we find out where you are off to next ?

Was waiting for confirmation before announcing anything but the next stop is the south west of England. Going Solo has kindly agreed to offer Miska somewhere to stay. :)

Was waiting for confirmation before announcing anything but the next stop is the south west of England. Going Solo has kindly agreed to offer Miska somewhere to stay. :)

lol hope miska has a better sense of direction as we live in the midlands. Looking forward to her arrival :)