Random Sickness!

Just got awoken at 3am to the noise of skyler wretch ing. She was promptly sick a bright yellow fluid I'm assuming is bile :(

She last ate about 5:30pm and had her normal dry food. She has been drinking fine since

To the best of my knowledge she didn't pick anything up when we were out walking but it was dark and she usually has her head down sniffing for stuff so can't rule it out

What do u think could have caused this?

Could have been her food, but most likely there would have been food in the upchuck and it would have happened sooner. Sometimes they simply vomit, and then they are fine. Keep a watch.

Uh, yeah Brooke did this the other night all over my bed whilst I was sleeping!  Hubby heard her puking and just left it there so when I woke up and started blindly stumbling around the room I ended up spreading it all over the place!  Was disgusting, even Ice wouldn't go near it, and that's saying something!  She was fine in the morning, no obvious explanation for it, sometimes it happens and then they go back to sleep and wake up right as rain.  If it persists or the vomit contained old/fresh blood then I'd definitely be down the vets but as a one off I wouldn't be too concerned.