Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emma

The Return Of The Travelling Husky!!!!

Back by popular demand,' Miska the travelling husky' is preparing once more to trot around the globe, recording her adventures through pictures and written journals.

Here is the link to give you an idea of what she's been up to previously...

If you would like to be a part of this exciting adventure, then please indicate your interest in this thread and inbox me your  address.  This information will be kept strictly confidential and only shared with the member who is posting out Miska to you.  I will then plan a sensible route around the globe, giving priority to site sponsors where possible.  Postage costs are to be paid by the member who is sending Miska to her next adventure and I will do my best to keep international posting costs to a minimum (this is where planning the route will help!) but obviously some members will be required to send Miska overseas.

Miska will begin her adventure with my pack shortly and when she's ready I will inbox the next member before posting to let them know she's on her way!

So get ready, coz Miska's back!!!!  :yahoo:

So excited to see where she will go on her travels!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ooh awesome Kai would love to take part inboxed you xx

nice to see our traveling husky is back on track :D can't wait to hear from her

Any chance of crossing overseas?

yes she's going global!   If you'd like to take part then inbox me your address and I'll add you to my list.  :)

I enjoying following her travels last time look forward to the pictures to come :)

Miska's arrived at my house safe and sound! She will be settling in to her new surroundings for a few days before beginning her adventures!

Only a few more English members to go before Miska starts her international leg of the tour. It's not too late to sign up, just inbox me your address and I can add you to the list. :)

What's this about? Interested

In UK Tewkesbury.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.