KC Registered

Sarah

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Yeah Chewy is of course huskamute and not registered but if he was Id have found a funny way to spin the name chewbacca into a KC name lol.

Angel is now both CKC and AKC registered and her name is "Angel of Deztruction" lol, the name is very fitting since she does like to make big messes, hahahaha.

Diesel's is Sagacious Managarn, which I love. Managarn is a figure from Norse mythology, its complicated, but is kind of a wolf cub, so Diesel is my wise little wolf cub:D

wow i think here comes trouble is a great great great great great nan or summin like that to blaze on his certificate it has that on there do u think this could be?

Here Comes Trouble is Diesel's Great grandfather, and my Sky's (not KC reg) Grandfather. I think that he got about a bit :lol:

I was talking to a friend a few months ago, she is part of the same club as me, and I have met her beautiful dog Suki loads of times. We were talking about where she got her from, don't know why we'd never had that conversation before, but it turned out that Suki is the daughter of my dog Lobo. We rehomed him from someone who was emigrating! THe husky world is a very, very small one. Diesel is related to another club member's sibe and I'm sure if we all went through our pedigrees, there'd be connections in all of them.

Diesel's is Sagacious Managarn, which I love. Managarn is a figure from Norse mythology, its complicated, but is kind of a wolf club, so Diesel is my wise little wolf cub:D

Here Comes Trouble is Diesel's Great grandfather, and my Sky's (not KC reg) Grandfather. I think that he got about a bit :lol:

I was talking to a friend a few months ago, she is part of the same club as me, and I have met her beautiful dog Suki loads of times. We were talking about where she got her from, don't know why we'd never had that conversation before, but it turned out that Suki is the daughter of my dog Lobo. We rehomed him from someone who was emigrating! THe husky world is a very, very small one. Diesel is related to another club member's sibe and I'm sure if we all went through our pedigrees, there'd be connections in all of them.

here comes trouble is michas grandfather lol. he certainly put it about

We've got:

Purespirit sunrise spirit

Tinsel Teaser of Bluesandtwos

Bluesandtwos Thunderbolt

Bluesandtwos Red Response

Anakusak Dancing Demon

Cactusalska spirit of the moon

Cactusalska spirit of Aroa

Cactusalska Talvi

Khodies Spyrit

Polarpaws Hepburn

Green machine at Neozero

Greentrails Luna

Neozero's Hey Jude

Towillan Buran

Valuiki Quadri

Subject to them being accepted, names for our own litter:

Neozero's Desperado

Neozero's Dare to dream

Neozero's Double dare

Neozero's Keep the faith

Neozero's Lady luck

Neozero's One wish

Neozero's bulletproof

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In not keen on Akashas KC name..... its Snowdrop At Home

her Dad (Sire) is Fredek The Great

her Mum (Dam) is Brimwood Single Star..

G/Parents - sire side - Alascotia Tyler of ArcticDream & Angelic La-Moose...

GG/Parents - Dreamcatcher The Wizard & Alascotia Moondust, Alascotia Moon River & Icestar Lakota Dawn..

G/Parents dam side - Brimwood Snowfox & Brimwood Snow Ghost.....

GG/Parents - Forstals Nikolas & Aceca Tulane at Brimwood ( think there was some inter-breeding when it was still acceptable, though not sure) .... still waiting for full enhanced 5 generation papers.....

so if your related let us know :D

other names in tree include -

Forstals Meshka, Aceca American Pie, Arcticblues Chancellor, Solchas Southern Legacy, etc etc...lol

• 4 months later...

In not keen on Akashas KC name..... its Snowdrop At Home

her Dad (Sire) is Fredek The Great

her Mum (Dam) is Brimwood Single Star..

G/Parents - sire side - Alascotia Tyler of ArcticDream & Angelic La-Moose...

GG/Parents - Dreamcatcher The Wizard & Alascotia Moondust, Alascotia Moon River & Icestar Lakota Dawn..

G/Parents dam side - Brimwood Snowfox & Brimwood Snow Ghost.....

GG/Parents - Forstals Nikolas & Aceca Tulane at Brimwood ( think there was some inter-breeding when it was still acceptable, though not sure) .... still waiting for full enhanced 5 generation papers.....

so if your related let us know :D

other names in tree include -

Forstals Meshka, Aceca American Pie, Arcticblues Chancellor, Solchas Southern Legacy, etc etc...lol

HIYA HOW YOU DOIN?

i have a 9 month old pure white blue eyed siberian husky with exactly the same generation!

i was shown the 5 generation certificates when i bought him, but i havent had him registered as he was a gift for my partner while undergoing chemotherapy, and we only know him as jake lol :)

my 1st siberian husky ive got to know, and was a lot to handle at 1st (my last dog was a big lazy dog de bordeux) but they are such intelligent animals! i'm looking into buying a girl now :D

x