Anyone Else's Husky Sit Weird

CARRINGTON

My boy Breeze does funny things with his legs when he sits down in different positions...{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382140146.745177.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382140296.810605.jpg

I love the last pic he looks like a rug! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I so wish I could get a picture of Balto but he does it when I have nothing around and when I tell him to sit then he sits all proper like. He doesn't seem hurt by it they just go in so many awkward positions you just have to wonder how that is a) even possible and B) comfortable

post-10766-0-34012900-1382605897.jpgThanks for posting this, since i often wondered if its just my girl who has a funny way of sitting. Its almost like they are double jointed at the hips of something, since she lies down with her knees inverted if that makes sense? someone told me once its a puppy thing, but  ive seen other breeds of puppies & not all do it & i suppose not all huskies either?!! :huh: