Turning White?

Chula

Chula is getting sooooo white! She has almost lost her skunk stripe as the black lines are getting thinner. I wonder if it's just a winter thing? She hasn't had a coat blow yet. It isn't just getting greyish, the fur on her sides and the sides of her head are turning actual white, and her white tail tip is getting larger too. 

EPiTscll.jpg

She's beautiful either way I agree :wub: :wub: :wub:

And I love the skunk stripe :)

It will probably darken after the coat blow, at least that is what happened to Kodiak.  It's all the white fluffy undercoat that comes out, so maybe Chula is getting ready to blow her coat?

It could be...sometimes they will blow coat twice a year, spring and fall.  I was lucky with Nikko that he never really blew his coat at all, although he sheds ALL year round LOL. 

If she is, you will notice a lot of tufts coming out around her butt.  That is where it usually starts

It's actually just finally cooling off. No tufts yet. I've heard that spaying them can actually result in less coat blowing and more all year shedding. She's pretty furry but it's not unmanageable at this point.

Leyka has constantly been blowing her coat since she was spayed she was black and white as a pup and now just has a grey saddle back. Diva was cream coloured with just face markings and is now wolf grey lol xx