**secret Santa - Likes/dislikes

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops - one of them would be me!

Right - dogs - Kaviq likes rope toys, the others don't play with them. They will destroy a good ball though, but no squeakies please. Soft treats, the smellier the better! lol No rawhide though.

Me - husky / wolf related items, colours purple, black, red. Dark choc. I drive & like husky-style window stickers. Funny stuff. I collect keyrings & novelty earrings! lol

No allergies for me or the dogs

Just curious, whats the deal with US chocolates being popular for UK packages?? Is it hard to come by there? Anyone in the UK maybe think of a list of things in the US you cant get there, and vice versa? Not sure if anyone has a US from UK or UK from US secret santa but just in case it might be a good idea?

Just curious, whats the deal with US chocolates being popular for UK packages?? Is it hard to come by there? Anyone in the UK maybe think of a list of things in the US you cant get there, and vice versa? Not sure if anyone has a US from UK or UK from US secret santa but just in case it might be a good idea?

very hard to get over here n he we can they charge like 3 or 4 times as much for it

If* not he - stupid tapatalk won't let me edit

Ooops guess I better drop a line or Cj and Ace will be very upset.

My pups don't care much for rope toys...they love destroying anything fluffy and squeaky. They love treats..of all kinds. Cj's color is Kiwi Green, Ace likes to model Orange

I'm kind of a jokster...I like funny things, I collect pins and have a thing for stickers and decals...but feel free to have fun with it. Not picky around here we like just about anything!! LOL  :D

• 3 weeks later...