A Sad Post

Sarah

I've posted a few topics tonight announcing new staff members which i think you'll have all seen, i now have a sad one to post :(

Sparks has asked to step down as moderator on here,  he has such a lot on at the moment and can't dedicate his time to the forum, but has promised he will stick around - and hopefully still come to camp as it just wouldn't be the same without him :(  I want to thank Sparks so much for everything he's done for this place, he really is a legend  :cup:

He has helped at all the camps and thrown himself in the deep end on more than one occasion!  

I hope we will still see him around the forum when he can and wish him all the best for the future xxx

Thank you Sparks xxxx

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to see you go from the Dark side Bud.

Stick around though.

Hope to see you at May Camp :up:

Every time I pass this sheep farm, I think of Sparks. I don't know why, but I do. All the best to you Marc. It's not so bad on this side, though you may miss the power you once had. Lol.

In the words of the World's most interesting man, "Stay thirsty my friend,"

Hey cmon now peeps... don't make it a sad thing I'm not going anywhere...

I just don't have enough time at the moment to look after all your crazy people :P

It was an honour to be asked to be a mod, so for me it's sad but now someone else has the chance.... and I'll tell you if you do a rubbish job of it :P

Thanks peeps, and you never know I may be mod again some time :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4