Sponsors - Whats It All About?

Marc

Did you know you can just Google '10 gbp to usd'? That's what I always do for euro to pound conversions

Actually I've done that a few times and Google convert comes up.  I think the thing I'm missing here is that most of us here in the US seldom have reason to convert currencies ... a link to xe.com (for example) or a short explanation of google convert wouldn't take up much space on that page and just might help others to decide to become sponsors. 

Since I don't deal with foreign currencies often ( a couple of times a year probably ) I really have no idea what the current conversion rate is (even for Mexico!) and things like Live 92,000 IRP look awfully large to me!

<< no more from me on this >>

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Argh, I just looked - it's be 92,000 rupees for Liv!!!  Damn, that's scary!!!

LOL have just seen this. Rupee is Indian currency Al :rofl: and I don't speak with that accent :P

92,000 rupiahs wow that would feed me for an entire week  :o but if I have the money that'd be money well spent IMO I've been hanging around here for about three years spamming and chatting away  :rolleyes: should at least pay my rent  :P

LOL have just seen this. Rupee is Indian currency Al :rofl: and I don't speak with that accent :P

92,000 rupiahs wow that would feed me for an entire week  :o but if I have the money that'd be money well spent IMO I've been hanging around here for about three years spamming and chatting away  :rolleyes: should at least pay my rent  :P

:rofl:

Well, I been telling you all that I don't know furrin currencies!

• 3 months later...

Great idea. Come on people, being a site sponser gets you some pretty cool insights into what's going on behind the scenes.....

Oh and I've just spotted everyone can see how old I am!!! Mr Marples was right, one is not amused. Could of at least taken ten years off, or do you reckon I couldn't pass for 24?! Lmao.

• 1 year later...

I'd like to sponsor..show me how?

Hi, Marianne.

On the main page under the Husky-Owners banner you will see a row of tabs

The Last of these is Sponsor Upgrade

Click on that and you'll go to a screen where you can choose how much per month you wish to sponsor.

Click add to Cart and follow the checkout procedure as you would with any online transaction.

Thanks for sponsoring :D

It's probably just a time thing, but curious why I have a warning points thing under my name? Was I spamming too much? :D

You haven't got any warning points and to my knowledge neither has anyone else  :o

Nah, just the fact it says "warning points" under my local time. Not a big deal :D

Yup, says there are 0 which means you have never been warned. Reason that it is showing at present is a bug. Essentially because there has been a warning on your account and its been removed since it is still showing for some reason when it should be suppressed.

so, the next logical question will be why was you ever warned. Simple really, I was testing something and needed to apply a warning to see if it was working. I picked an account at random of someone that if they happened to see it within that 10 seconds of it being there wasnt likely to pull my head off my shoulders LOL :)

Gonna look at the bug of why its showing when there are 0 at some point, but wont be until after camp.