Eye Boogers

Ani seems to get eye boogers everyday and always has. Is this normal in huskies? Sometimes they are white, other times pale yellow. I should have just snapped a shot but thought of it after I already wiped her face. Here is a little one she has now. They get bigger than this. It was unbelievably difficult for me to get her to stop wiggling and stay still for this photo!

They don't bother her at all. They bother me! Lol! She seems to know when I am about to wipe her face and takes off! She has such a pretty face but when I walk in from work there is an eye boogery dog jumping on me! I'll snap another pic tomorrow that will show it better.

don't fancy my donut anymore lol

Haha! I did say "yucky" in the subheading :P just to be extra yucky, my cat sneezed in my face last night and then wiped his nose on my shirt sleeve as I was recovering from the shock. Aren't pets wonderful?!

They aren't really green. Just white or yellow.

Haha! I did say "yucky" in the subheading :P just to be extra yucky, my cat sneezed in my face last night and then wiped his nose on my shirt sleeve as I was recovering from the shock. Aren't pets wonderful?!

They aren't really green. Just white or yellow.

OMG that made me laugh so hard....Epic :D