Wanted - Big Tent

Dave

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, with a muddy Husky... sounds far too easy ;)

Quick mop and it's clean again, carpet you gotta get steam cleaners and all sorts of stuff

You've seen mine (tent that is :eek:)

Mine is a 5 man tent, comfy for 2 and pleanty of room for the crate

plus mines at least 6 foot high inside the main section

I appreciate it but thats only a partial list compared to the one I had... mine included stuff like Cool box, table, chairs, dog crate, water cooler, kettle, pots & pans, lantern.. even a rubber mallet adds to that lol

I did have more things on there.. it's more like Glamping for me. I may still consider it, but I'll just build up the supplies over time 

I appreciate it but thats only a partial list compared to the one I had... mine included stuff like Cool box, table, chairs, dog crate, water cooler, kettle, pots & pans, lantern.. even a rubber mallet adds to that lol

I did have more things on there.. it's more like Glamping for me. I may still consider it, but I'll just build up the supplies over time 

jesus what do ya need all that lot for at camp you camp to be closer to nature not make your own 5 star hotel lmfao  :rofl: kettle and pans can be taken from home water cooler ????? really ........... wtf

jesus what do ya need all that lot for at camp you camp to be closer to nature not make your own 5 star hotel lmfao  :rofl: kettle and pans can be taken from home water cooler ????? really ........... wtf

Well... what can I say... it doesn't say King Kodi on his harness for nothing lmao!!

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/camping/tents/rpp/2  Don't know if you are aware of this site. If not their prices aren't too bad. To be able to purchase at discount price you need to purchase a card which will cost you £5 ;)  I think it's either a lifetime membership or a year one

Where in Wales are you going.

We camped through the summer on the Gower coast,only a 30min drive away for us,the tent you liked would probably not be good enough for winter camping,the poles are rubbish and would split with the high winds,we bough a new tent this summer a 6 person tent,but it had metal poles not the thin fibreglass,it worked great very high headroom,2 bedrooms plus a large living area,we had plenty of room with 2 adults ,3 kids and a 40kg dog,got it from go outdoors in the sale reduced from £649 to £189.But I am very much like you I go glamping,had a second hand tabletop fridge for £40,an icemaker for £40,air beds are cheap in B and M ,even take my toaster,foldaway camping table and chairs for £25 in Tesco.We have now bought a caravan,so tent is for sale,but we had a great Summer with our bargain buy,good luck with whatever you decide to go with

Where in Wales are you going.

We camped through the summer on the Gower coast,only a 30min drive away for us,the tent you liked would probably not be good enough for winter camping,the poles are rubbish and would split with the high winds,we bough a new tent this summer a 6 person tent,but it had metal poles not the thin fibreglass,it worked great very high headroom,2 bedrooms plus a large living area,we had plenty of room with 2 adults ,3 kids and a 40kg dog,got it from go outdoors in the sale reduced from £649 to £189.But I am very much like you I go glamping,had a second hand tabletop fridge for £40,an icemaker for £40,air beds are cheap in B and M ,even take my toaster,foldaway camping table and chairs for £25 in Tesco.We have now bought a caravan,so tent is for sale,but we had a great Summer with our bargain buy,good luck with whatever you decide to go with

That's brilliant advice that, didn't think of the tent pole material... although makes sense now you have said it lol

We go camping in Wales, near/in Ty Mwar

Check out the photo's & info here and when the dates are announced feel free to join us, it's great fun!