New Site Themes

Marc

Hi Guys,

A while since I have put any of these up for you's however I thought I would add some more themes onto the site for our site sponsors.

Distance - This is a simple and clean looking theme. One thing this does do however is keeps the menu bar at the top of the page which is quite nice when your scrolling about.

post-1-0-64859900-1380741016_thumb.png

Graphite - This theme has some functionality behind it. The menu items are on the sidebar rather than at the top of the page and the menu will move with you as you scroll. The sidebar can be hidden completely.

The neat thing on this skin however is the fact you can customise the colouring and font to your liking :)

post-1-0-73209800-1380741018_thumb.png

post-1-0-93676600-1380741021_thumb.png

post-1-0-60889600-1380741024_thumb.png

Mineskin - Thought it would be a bit of fun to have a novelty to have something fun on the forum, so I have added a minecraft style skin up there too :)

post-1-0-89259000-1380741028_thumb.png

I am not able to post a screen shot of it, but I didn't change the text color, and it is only when I go into the chat room does the test color and background color look the same.  I will try to figure out how to post the screen shot

No rush :)  Other than that, the new themes are awesome! 

Ah if its only in the chatroom I will have a look at the CSS on there and see what I can sort. Not likely to be until I get home though, but ya never know :P