Pawtrekker Dog Scooter £200 Sold

brian brown

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pawtrekker scooter, front & rear disk brake model for sale. Quick release wheels & brushbow. Brake pads & cables been replaced, had plenty of use so is scratched. £200, collected from LL29 Colwyn Bay, North Wales. Pm or call 07500807584

I can sort a courier for £20, mainland UK only NOT inc Isle of Man or Scottish Highlands for £20. If interested, let me know & I'll check they cover your area

Can be brought to camp if you're coming to Ty Mawr :)

post-3916-0-39481300-1380456967_thumb.jp

Thanks Brian, I'm in Cambridgeshire.

I'll consult my funds and let you know ASAP if that's okay? I left my job on Friday and am waiting on my final 6 weeks to be paid to me so should be in a position to let you know midweek if that's ok?

Sarah

Thanks Brian, I'm in Cambridgeshire.

I'll consult my funds and let you know ASAP if that's okay? I left my job on Friday and am waiting on my final 6 weeks to be paid to me so should be in a position to let you know midweek if that's ok?

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I've got it on mushers exchange on Facebook & a couple of other places, so if you decide you want it & if I still have it, it's yours :)

No one's enquired at the moment but it's only been on since this afternoon. I'll keep the post updated anyway ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...