Husky Coloring Changes

Gooseman

oh wow, she's so pretty! such a beautiful girl, her eyes are STUNNING! [emoji173]️

hers is straight, whereas chad's has a little bit of curl around the front of his neck, though.. is that normal for a husky?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow, she's so pretty! such a beautiful girl, her eyes are STUNNING! [emoji173]️

hers is straight, whereas chad's has a little bit of curl around the front of his neck, though.. is that normal for a husky?

It is for woolys , u can't see it in the pic but her tail and pant's fur is crimped

I bet it is lol they have amazing personalities my 2 are so different

ain't that the truth! my two are total opposites, it's almost weird! hard to believe they're the same breed, really.

chad is totally laid back and doesn't wanna do much, and paisley is a wild child. haha!

ain't that the truth! my two are total opposites, it's almost weird! hard to believe they're the same breed, really.

chad is totally laid back and doesn't wanna do much, and paisley is a wild child. haha!

They sound like mine, blaze is really chilled out n would probably love to be an only dog but skyla is the comedian n whilst she's very calm she has this energy about her u can't help but smile at lol

They sound like mine, blaze is really chilled out n would probably love to be an only dog but skyla is the comedian n whilst she's very calm she has this energy about her u can't help but smile at lol

that's crazy, it sounds like my two down to a T! little paisley is actually growling and barking trying to get off the bed so she can go play right now! poor thing, hehe. she's a big cry baby though. she knows how to get attention!

• 8 months later...

sorry it has been a long time but i wanted to be sure ... Jack no longer has the red patches but he still has a red tint to all of his hair when in the sun or bright light ... i am still not sure where this is going as far as color but i am glad to have some kind of closure on it ... thanks for all the input i received from everyone ... it was helpful and most appreciated