Need A Little Help From Someone In The Usa

Jase

Hi there,

I am hoping someone in the States can help me out with? I am getting a warrantee replacement pair of sunglass lenses from Rudy Project. They are not allowed (????) to post direct to me due to some licensing agreement with the Australian distributor (who is a complete a-hole and won't help me)

The people in the States say they can send them to a resident in the USA and I would then need to get them forwarded to me in Perth, Western Australia. Obviously I will pay for postage and handling to anyone that might be able to help me. It is two sunglass lenses so I imagine the parcel would be very small. 

I can send the moneys via paypal or explore another way if this is not possible.

Hoping someone can help?

Cheers

Jase

Maybe we should have a thread for exchanges ? There must be stuff that's hard to find in the states or down under that we could easily get in England, and vice versa.

Anyone know how to tag a mod to suggest it ?

Yup here's how to tag anyone. . .

go to the bottom right of the reply box and select "More Reply Options"

Then on the right hand side you'll now see a TAG box.

Start typing the name in the box and it will give you suggestions based on what you've typed.

Select the member from the list.

Job done