Husky Friendly Boarding Kennels

Soooo hello everyone :) 

I have had announced that my in laws plan on taking me and my husband away next year which means I've already started panicking about where the dogs will go! 

My sister is happy to take our Cavalier King Charles but the husky is another story ( Poor Blade!)  -_-

I've been looking at boarding him but nearly every boarding place I look at I think " That fence isn't high enough, that kennel is full of crap for him to eat and tear up, what you only walk them in a paddock?" 

Does anyone have any recommendations for a husky friendly, safe and fun boarding place relatively local to me (County Durham NE England) 

Or does anyone want to look after him for me :P   :doglaugh: 

Shame you are so far away, we often look after other huskies overnight up to weeks at a time while the owners go to a wedding, go on holiday, whatever the occasion. Maybe ask at your local vets if they are aware of anyone who would have Blade stay in their home for the duration.

What about a dog sitter?

I think its a lot less stressful for the dogs as they are in a home environement, getting the attention they need, you often get updates daily, and they may have a buddy or two to play with too :)

There are quite a few around so you should be able to find one that fits with husky knowledge and experience :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

My trainer offered to have him luckily :) Two 8 mile walks a day, kept in his home :) He also has a husky and a northern iniut 

RESULT !!! :up: