First Post From New Computer

Mazz

My son and I (mostly my son) just finished building a new computer last night.  We had some memory issues along the way, and it seems the internal DVD unit may be iffy, which can happen.  It's got an Inel i5 3570 CPU on an Asus Mobo with 16 gb of RAM.  For storage, it has a 120gb solid state drive for bootup, a 500 gb WD black 7200 HD for programs, and a 1 tb WD black 7200 HD for data (pics, vids, files, etc.).  All in a Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 case  It's amazing how quick it boots with the solid state drive.

So this is my first post, from my new computer.  Too bad I can't type any faster than I do, but I'm pretty much stuck with that.

:worthless:

You are so right.  Don't have a pic of the computer, so here's another pic that all should enjoy.  This is from my trip to the UK in December of 2009.

post-322-0-09527600-1377973959_thumb.jpg