Were Getting A New Puppy But Its Not A Husky Pics Not For The Faint Hearted

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

yea shes really good bless her shes soooo fast rogue cant catch her yea they get on just one thing bothers me summer cant play with other dogs as rogue gets over protective starts growling barking shes not normally aggressive but this is really starting to worry me. im meant to be meeting up with sarah from this site and bear and ferya this sunday and i hope she behaves her self 

My boys can be like that, in the main they are fine but if one of them thinks the other under threat then they get macho lol really funny when its charlie barking at local rottie who solo ignores (rottie is lovely, never done anything and usually carrying his ball, owner laughs at charlie) as you can see from pics charlie not big (he actually can stand under solo, useful uf he has domething solo wants cuz he's not figured out how to get him) sure it wil be ok, after few mins they will all be friends.

I missed this thread too, what a wonderful story! :)

You must feel so chuffed with yourself and your pups :)

If the only downside is Rogue being over protective, then I guess she has a natural motherly instinct, which is no bad thing.  I guess introducing them to other dogs slowly is the key.

Good luck :)