Upgrading To Iphone 5S?

Jay

I plan on getting the iPhone 5s :D.

I currently have the 4s and since I've had it since it came out, battery life is decreasing rapidly nowadays.  I just want to get rid of it. 

Love the new fingerprinting sensor :D .  No more typing in passwords. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wasn't aware of the 64 bit part, but I did some research and it is backwards compatible to 32 bit, therefore existing apps won't have any issues.

I missed that; In this case I'm kind of willing with Dunc about the upgrade; who knows how many of the apps might behave differently due to it.

I wasn't aware of the 64 bit part, but I did some research and it is backwards compatible to 32 bit, therefore existing apps won't have any issues.

This is very true but like my windows 7 64 bit there are still things that won't work on it and it will be the same with the phones no doubt :( 

I know, I never really understood the whole 64 bit stuff anyway as I am not a big gamer (unless you count the Sims and SimCity lol), but I think there was an option to run in 32 or 64, but I am not sure.  

I am leaning towards getting the new phone, but I will wait a few weeks after the iOS 7 comes out and I sell more crap on ebay! 

This is very true but like my windows 7 64 bit there are still things that won't work on it and it will be the same with the phones no doubt :(

• 1 month later...

So I broke down and ordered the silver iPhone 5s, and it should be here Thursday!  I am really excited!  It was a really good deal too, since I was able to get the upgrade discount, and I was able to sell my phone to pay for half of it!  `

So I broke down and ordered the silver iPhone 5s, and it should be here Thursday!  I am really excited!  It was a really good deal too, since I was able to get the upgrade discount, and I was able to sell my phone to pay for half of it!  `

you know the i stands for idiot don't you? :P :P :P

joking!  Make sure you test out the camera and show us the pics :D

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I know over there the iPhones aren't as popular, but they sell like crazy over here!  And since I only have to pay an equivalent of Â£125 I could not resist :)

And it is supposed to have one heck of a camera!  Cant wait to test it out and post some pics :D 

you know the i stands for idiot don't you? :P :P :P

joking!  Make sure you test out the camera and show us the pics :D

SOOOOO excited!  My iPhone 5s will arrive tomorrow!

I have tracked it's wherabouts...started in China, stopped in Korea, then to Anchorage, AK, then yesterday to Louisville, KY and tonight it is in Indianapolis.  Then on it's way to me LOL

SOOOOO excited!  My iPhone 5s will arrive tomorrow!

I have tracked it's wherabouts...started in China, stopped in Korea, then to Anchorage, AK, then yesterday to Louisville, KY and tonight it is in Indianapolis.  Then on it's way to me LOL

Yay only a year before the next one is out, by which time they will have just about ironed out the bugs and faults in this one. :up: