Jay

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rofl: :rofl:

I actually may wait until I see how the new iOS 7.0 works.  I have heard some reviews that it is like getting a new phone!  All new interface...I am excited!!

Hope you wont be disappointed mate. Also, would be awful if Apple make the same mistake as Nokia with the switch from Symbian to Win 8. I'm quite happy with my HTC :up:

i have the iphone5 and i love it. i've had terrible luck with androids and as cool as they are i won't be switching back anytime soon. the battery blows in them and i had problems with them freezing up.

people hate on apple for being simple but honestly that's all i want. it's a phone and i can do about anything i want on it.

not to mention: i LOVE imessage. i can turn read receipts on so people can tell when i read their texts and i can see when people are texting me back.

i have the iphone5 and i love it. i've had terrible luck with androids and as cool as they are i won't be switching back anytime soon. the battery blows in them and i had problems with them freezing up.

people hate on apple for being simple but honestly that's all i want. it's a phone and i can do about anything i want on it.

not to mention: i LOVE imessage. i can turn read receipts on so people can tell when i read their texts and i can see when people are texting me back.

I love all of my Apple products. And we have lots to choose from :D

I am counting down until next Wednesday when I can download the new iOS 7.

Simon, what iPhone do you have? Do you have the 4S? 

I still go back and forth on if I need to upgrade to the 5S or not, I have the 64GB 4S.  If I trade my phone in I can pay half price, and since I am eligible for the upgrade I can get the biggest iPhone 5S for less than $200 USD.

I still go back and forth on if I need to upgrade to the 5S or not, I have the 64GB 4S.  If I trade my phone in I can pay half price, and since I am eligible for the upgrade I can get the biggest iPhone 5S for less than $200 USD.

i shattered my 4s which and i was eligible for an upgrade so i traded up instead of waiting. i like the 5 but there's not really any difference besides the camera being better.

You HAVE to upgrade every year with the new model

Or you're just Yesterdays Children.

They make YOU pay through the nose for the privilege

and

. . . . . . 

You're Stooooooooooooooooopid enough to do it.

Now that's marketing.

I still go back and forth on if I need to upgrade to the 5S or not, I have the 64GB 4S. If I trade my phone in I can pay half price, and since I am eligible for the upgrade I can get the biggest iPhone 5S for less than $200 USD.

I actually upgraded to the 5 last year but gave it to my OH cos I'm just that nice. I got his 4S and sold my 4. I'm now claiming any upgrade he is due for the 5S :rofl:

The pluses with going from the 4s to 5s is that it's going to be wayyy faster, better cameras, and something about the flash. What I don't like is that it's bigger and the back is aluminum rather than glass...but maybe that's a good thing idk

I hate my iPhone s4 and I have no plans of upgrading. I am due for a new phone through my company and I don't want an iPhone. Mine is always dropping calls, it is slow or doesn't load, it doesn't always send texts or receive them. I had

This one replaced before for a manufacturing screw up in January and the new one they sent me is worse then the old one. So dissatisfied. I am thinking Nokia something or Samsung galaxy. Plus iPhones have it where if you have the 3G one before the iPhone 4 that an update that they tell you need and recommend will crash your phone and you have to pay to upgrade it. Has happened to 5 people I know.

What service provider do you have?  I don't have any problems with dropped calls unless I am in a spotty area.

I do know that when Apple comes out with new software, it usually is only available on the most recent phones.  For example, iOS 7 wil be available on all iPhone 4, 4S and 5 and will be preloaded on the 5S and 5C

I hate my iPhone s4 and I have no plans of upgrading. I am due for a new phone through my company and I don't want an iPhone. Mine is always dropping calls, it is slow or doesn't load, it doesn't always send texts or receive them. I had
This one replaced before for a manufacturing screw up in January and the new one they sent me is worse then the old one. So dissatisfied. I am thinking Nokia something or Samsung galaxy. Plus iPhones have it where if you have the 3G one before the iPhone 4 that an update that they tell you need and recommend will crash your phone and you have to pay to upgrade it. Has happened to 5 people I know.

In all honesty phones are a personal preference. I admit to being an Apple fanboy and have never had a problem with calls, texts, software upgrades. I think people only tend to remember the bad stuff they hear. Yes they are expensive but its the price you pay for the brand. I'm sure there are some Android haters out there too :) I always swore I'd never get another phone apart from a Nokia years ago now I will probably never change from an iPhone. There is also the small issue of the vast amount of money I've spent on music and Apps from the Apple Store :rofl: my OH has a Galaxy 3 mini for his work phone and it is an ok phone I just don't like it.

It seems to me that Apple have always expected it's customers to pay through the nose for it's products when compared to their rivals.  As a company they're just too gimmicky for me so I don't have and don't plan to have any of their products as I refuse to pay for any item just because of it's brand name.  

I just read an article that I never knew before.  Outside the US, wireless carriers don't subsidize the cost of new phones?  For us, if you sign a 2 year contract I can get the 64GB iPhone 5S for $399 (£255), and if I trade my 4S in, it will go down to $169 (£ 107).

I saw an article today that said the 5C model, which is the cheaper on is as much as £ 741 ($1170 USD)!!!!

If it where that much there is NO way I would buy one.  Are things really that much more expensive there?

I just read an article that I never knew before. Outside the US, wireless carriers don't subsidize the cost of new phones? For us, if you sign a 2 year contract I can get the 64GB iPhone 5S for $399 (£255), and if I trade my 4S in, it will go down to $169 (£ 107).

I saw an article today that said the 5C model, which is the cheaper on is as much as £ 741 ($1170 USD)!!!!

If it where that much there is NO way I would buy one. Are things really that much more expensive there?

We can choose to get 16,32, or 64 GB with any of the providers and depending on the type of contract you take out you will pay so much for the handset. For example. I took at 2 year contract out with O2 at £46 a month and got my 5 for £79. I could've got a cheaper contract but paid more for the phone. Failing that we can just buy the phones from the Apple store :)