Videos On Huskies

has anyone heard of the rare colored husky that is light red or ghost colored husky?

if not you need to look at Casper's (my husky) videos. If you do know you should still watch my videos. They are informational and some are funny.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CasperTheHusky

if you have comments please tell me on the videos or here. :)

I had people come to me asking what kind of dogs I have and then not believing me they are huskies because.. well, they are red and red huskies apparently don't exist  :facepalm:

hahaha  :doglaugh:

ya some guy came up to me and started asking me how much part wolf my dog was and when I said he is not part wolf he said impossible and when I asked why he thinks that he said two things 

1. colour (mine is light red with red and white)

2. because he looks like a wolf

Also I often forget that this board is generally nicer than other types of (non-dog-related) forums I've been on. Some forums are just brutal if someone says something that turns out not to be fact. 

oh deffo , ive been on a few other forums , and this is the only one i still visit 

Also I often forget that this board is generally nicer than other types of (non-dog-related) forums I've been on. Some forums are just brutal if someone says something that turns out not to be fact. 

that is true i have seen a lot of forums when they just go crazy if someone is incorrect