''indestructible'' Toy!

Frenchie

... Well it has survived today with a good two hours of constant chewing and another hour or playing with it in the garden lol

Now this is a Miracle, Mishka usually has them destroyed within 10 minutes max, 5 if its got a squeaky, but she just cannot get through this one! She's been chewing and chewing at the antenas and they don't even show a bite mark. And she's been going mental at the fact she can't get the squeaky out lol!

Posted Image

It is the Good Boy ''Lob it'' Space Lobber toy. Made from a latexy kind of material, and super squeaky all over!

I got it from Asda, the small size cost £2.80 (Mainly why I got it, it was cheap lol)

Posted Image

Posted Image

(At the end of its first day, still in one piece, no chew marks!)

But of course, these huskies of ours are stubborn and clever chewers, they do always seem to find a way to destroy something lol, so I will let you all know if its still alive in a weeks time :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I'll have to get one and see if it survives Darwin

He's a master destroyer. :P

Thanks for this, I have just oardered 2 for Bo and Ollie.  Ollie usually goes for any seals on any toy and Bo just crushes any squeaker to death.  Spent a small fortune over the years and yet to find anything that lasts more than under 10 minutes.  Kongs were the worst and lasted less than 2 minutes.   Fingers crossed, looks promising and they just love them.

• 7 months later...

I bought my Pug one of those toys that brag that no matter how much it is punctured it never loses it's squeak (How does that work???) it drives him mad and after 2 weeks he has given up trying to desqueak it, the only attention it gets from him now is the royal stink eye every morning when he spots it..... Ana on the other hand loves it...it is a big flat blue dinosaur we got from Pets at home.... It is currently Ana's favourite toy and she particularly like to play with it when we sit down to watch a film!!! It's pretty loud too so be warned!

• 3 months later...