Walking Belt

i've seen them, however if i put mikito on a long line, i tie it around me waist so it keeps me hands free, and i don't put it on him until we are in the field. he has to go on one when i walk them on me own as he won't come back on the lead, he doesn't run away, just won't come close enough to be put on the lead:mad:

i have got one of those Sarah...

all i can say is well worth while having really fantastic .. got mine at Paws in the Park in September and couldn't beleive how much it has made life easier. gives u so much more controll .....

even if they do have you over then at least you dont have to worry about dropping lead..

ive slightly adapted mine with pouches for keys and phone etc..

great for walking and running also... they are very sturdy and have a shock absorber bit which makes a big difference...

now my arms don't hurt... i cant reccomend them enough they really are worth having ....