Pet Friendly House To Rent West Yorkshire

Stormy

Hey all,

If anyone see's or knows of anywhere thats pet friendly to rent with my two dogs can you let me know :) Budget around 500 max a month i would say as im on my own. Enclosed garden preferably and in the wakefield catchment area :)

Thanks

when me and him had issues a few years ago (when we only had the bird)  i registered with roombuddies,com and spare room.co.uk

they have pet friendly  house shares. if that would be of interest even if its just a stopgap x

looking at another site where people want pet friendly properties, they were advised to ask local estate agents that do rentals if they have any private landlords that accept pets as the adverts do not always state this or the landlord may not have specified pets accepted. Worth leaving your contact details with a few.

Hey all,

If anyone see's or knows of anywhere thats pet friendly to rent with my two dogs can you let me know :) Budget around 500 max a month i would say as im on my own. Enclosed garden preferably and in the wakefield catchment area :)

Thanks

Hi stormy, don't know if your still needing this but just heard about a site called let's with pets, it's run with the dogs trust and you can search for lettings agents who are signed up for their pro pet charter, I had a quick look and there are 7 agents within 20 miles of Wakefield it's

www.letswithpets.org.uk  hope it helps  :)