I'm Pregnant And The Dogs Know It - Or Do They?

I'm 16 weeks pregnant. Max (5 years old) has known from pretty much the beginning. He's the goody-goody of the two, and he's always been very closely bonded to me, in a super aloof kind of way. He gave up his usual sleeping spot in favor of sleeping on the floor next to me (this may get difficult when my belly gets bigger and I get up for midnight pee breaks, but I love it for now). He's also waited outside the bathroom for me a handful of times and he's generally more clingy when my husband or anyone else isn't around (when hubby IS there, Max says, "You got this," and retreats to his favorite corner behind the dining room table). 

Kaya (will be 3 in October) has been more difficult to read. She's super affectionate as part of her personality, so clinginess and begging for attention isn't new. She doesn't seem to be behaving any differently. She's often at my feet or hubby's feet, with occasional breaks to sleep under the chair in the office, and that doesn't seem to have changed in any significant way. She comes immediately because that's her favorite command, and sits/ lays reluctantly because she doesn't like those. No changes.

Here's the problem: 

Last night, we woke up at 1:30 am to the sound of her peeing in the bedroom! She hasn't had an accident like that in ages. A week or so ago, she had to poop in the middle of the night, and she didn't hesitate to wake us up then, but last night, not so much as a whimper. I'm a light sleeper so I think I would easily have woken up. She just peed. I took her outside immediately, and she eventually finished peeing but only after sniffing goose poop and a bunch of bushes, so I'm pretty sure that urgency wasn't a factor. 

Questions:

1. Do you think this is her acting out because of pregnancy? Is she already jealous of the changes that are happening? I haven't ruled out a physical problem, but I really think it's behavioral at this point.

2. How can we intervene? Reintroducing the emphasis on praising her for going outside? Keeping her in our sights inside as if she were a puppy? Or do you think giving her more/ less attention would make a difference?

http://animal.discovery.com/pets/do-dogs-know-when-i-am-pregnant.htm Here is a great link for info on dogs and pregnancy. Although they are able to detect that something is different with all the hormones it would be unlikely to cause them to pee in the house. I am pregnant as well with my first and I am farther along then you and Balto although h knows something is different he just looks at us weird but nothing different in behavior, although maybe slightly more clingy at times. Dogs aren't going to know 100% for sure that you are in fact pregnant they can just tell the difference in hormones but cannot place that you are in fact pregnant. If she is peeing in the house she may be more upset that things are changing but not because she knows it is a pregnancy.

Well congratulations.  First off, not ever having been pregnant, I don't have a clue on the topic.  But I believe that dogs are able to sense things that we cannot.  So it is in the range of being possible.