Good or bad??

laura_3173

we got a cheap paddling pool for kendra last summer she loved it , she stood in looking at the water and then began flicking it everywhere so now when we go round our friends she will put her 2 front paws in bonnies water bowl and flick the water out and bonnie looks at her in disgust x

lol omg you are not going to believe what just happened we have a pond in our back garden and Lex has just come back from a long walk and decided he is still full of energy and he has jumped in the pond got soaking wet through then came charging in up and down the sofa soaking absolutely everyone and everything in his path so we have had to tie him up until he drys off he went absolutely mental honestly i have never seen him act like that before!! I think he is going to have to go back out for another walk ANTONY!!! lol

lol omg you are not going to believe what just happened we have a pond in our back garden and Lex has just come back from a long walk and decided he is still full of energy and he has jumped in the pond got soaking wet through then came charging in up and down the sofa soaking absolutely everyone and everything in his path so we have had to tie him up until he drys off he went absolutely mental honestly i have never seen him act like that before!! I think he is going to have to go back out for another walk ANTONY!!! lol

ROFL can imagine it now!!!! lol lol

Raindog - those pics are great!