Kalamity :)

Devildust76

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here we go... The initial meet didn't go quite as we planned, as she threw up all over me just as we parked outside the house...

When we brought her in, we left Kodiak in the lounge and let her have a sniff around....

Then we introduced them... Kodiak wasn't very sure....

Posted Image

Then after a little while, things started to improve...

Posted Image

Posted Image

So... Kala is finally home!!!

Posted Image

Fantastic. Kodi will get used to not being the only "child" soon, Bear was disgusted when ice came home and followed him around barking at him if he tried to sniff or touch anything that was hers (that would be everything, then). But they bonded pretty fast. Hope the vom stains come out in the wash! I did laugh at that bit, sorry I couldn't help it! Xxx

Does anyone know of a way to try and stop the food and water aggression in Kodiak? Sy tried to give them both a mini carrot each, and Kodiak went for Kala...

Things are back to normal again, but a bit concerned about the food aggression.

We're training Kala to try and get rid of it in her, as currently if you try and get her food bowl whilst she's eating, she growls... We're trying to get this stopped, but with Kodi, not sure what to do!!!