Iphone. Please Help Me!

mydiamond

I'm quite new to the Apple family and right now I highly suspect this brand won't rest assured unless they have confused every single new Apple product owner  :wacko: I've just got an iPhone about 2 months ago and since the majority of people across the ocean uses iPhone, I guess you can help me a little bit?

So my iPhone's bluetooth is not working. At all. It's discoverable from every other device but can't connect. The iPhone itself isn't able to detect any devices around it. However, if I attempted a pairing from the other device it's always successful  :huh: but I can't send or receive anything?? On the iPhone it says: "White Rose (my Mac's bluetooth display name) is not supported" and then there's only one option button which is "forget device". Unless I tap on "forget device" the window won't close  :huh: I thought... okay, so iPhone can't connect to a non-phone device. But then I tried to send the file to my BlackBerry and the same thing happened! How can a smartphone not support another smartphone? Something must be wrong.. Do you think I should ask the customer service or is it something I can fix myself? Please help! Thanks beforehand xxx

How many bluetooth devices do you want to connect to the iPhone?  It sounds like the problem is with the device, not the phone.  There are not any settings on the phone ,just the on/off switch and it is discoverable, and the other device should have something pop up

http://www.apple.com/support/bluetooth/

Don't know about the Mac, but I've heard that iPhone's Bluetooth can only work with other iPhones, probably that's why the Blackberry failed.

Right hope this helps but as far as I am aware you can only Bluetooth from iPhone to iPhone it's crap but unfortunately that's how they have done it to protect software on iPhones

oh gosh yes I have just heard about that a couple of hours ago. My brother said "it's a cocky phone"  :lol: I still haven't quite figured this thing out honestly... When I tried to connect to iPhone from Macbook, it says "connection failed. Make sure network access is enabled and available in your device". This "network access" thing is what I'm still looking for...