Rip Zeus :(

Just found out today that a friend of mine who lives near my mum lost his husky Zeus :( he had two, Zeus and Skyla and they both gorgeous! I'm sure Zeus was only about 3 or 4..he'd broken his back on the beach and unfortunately the vet couldn't do anything for him so he had to be put down! My friend has been distraught I'm sure. Those two dogs mean the world to him. Will have to go round and see him soon.

RIP Zeus :(

Poor baby, RIP! How on earth did he break his back at the beach??

I'm not totally sure but I know it was the only place he let them off lead coz beach near us is pretty enclosed. Guessing he jumped funny or something. Happened to a guys dog that I work with, jumped up to get a ball and broke its neck :/ luckily there was no damage to his spaniels spinal cord and he paid £4000 for the operation to fix his neck. But Zeus had spinal injuries :(

I'm not totally sure but I know it was the only place he let them off lead coz beach near us is pretty enclosed. Guessing he jumped funny or something. Happened to a guys dog that I work with, jumped up to get a ball and broke its neck :/ luckily there was no damage to his spaniels spinal cord and he paid £4000 for the operation to fix his neck. But Zeus had spinal injuries :(

That's just horrible news. :( so young...