Oh Wow! 2 Years Old!!

Sid_Wolf

I completely forgot! It's Indi-Dog's birthday! 2 today! How times flies :D

I'm hoping to get back into the show scene next year :) I have a new 'lovely assistant', Kat, who will be helping me at shows and to prepare :D I cant remember if she's on here, she's local to me and has 2 huskies, Albie and Luka 

Husky-Owners promo code is live again on the new website, code is INDI-HUSKY and it will get you 10% off all orders (no minimum spend or maximum usage per customer) I'll also be doing a raffle soon to raise money for husky camp 2014 :) (which I'm hoping to make it to for the first time!)

Dont forget that all Indi-Dog made equipment is guaranteed for life against breakages, if anything breaks (unlikely, I've had a lead clip break, this was resolved and I've since changed my lead clips) I will replace it free of charge :) 

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY :D 

Happy Birthday Indi-dog  :cake:

Big thank you to Sid for a warm welcome, a much needed cup of tea and Bears New collar, (which he seems to love !)  Her dogs are beautiful and look like proper huskys !   Unlike Bear who I am becoming convinced is a whole new breed I'm calling a yetimute.  ( part husky, part malamute all yeti lol)