How Hot Can It Get Inside Your Car. ??

It's a Hot summers day

and you're just goinna nip into a shop for 5 minutes, Leaving the dogs in the back

( but with the queues and a quick chat with Mrs Brown, turns into half an hour)

How hot does it get in there

Watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbOcCQ-y3OY

Good one Andy....

just want to say that even on a not so warm day the temp. can creep up...I have a gauge in my van where the furbabies are and it stuns me at times how warm it does get in there...I do have an extra room fan to make an artificial breeze and keep it cool in the back...

I'll admit to doing it, and especially when "only popping in for 5 mins"

Will certainly re-consider that now. I didn't realise how much a person would sweat if left for that length of time - poor dogs!

Yeah think thats how we deal with it the dogs cant even sweat!

Believe it or not, there have been people who have left their infants in cars during hot times.  I believe that is now illegal to leave either animals and/or infants in a vehicle, in many areas in the US.  There have been cases where animals and even infants, have died as a result of being left in a car during hot weather.  If people would just stop and think.

I've only left my dogs in the car a couple times. Although I have a remote start and I have left the car running with the AC and the sunroof cracked for air. The longest was for about 3-5 min

I'm always paranoid of the outside temps - especially in the warmer months! Because mine has SA (and we've tried crate training, he broke the crate and hurt himself), he always goes with us on car rides. If its too hot to leave him in the car, I either leave the car running with the AC (remote start), or I ask somebody in my family to look after him for a little while.

Today, because it was so hot, my family wanted to go out to eat breakfast...but I didn't want to leave the dog in the hot car...so I stayed home with him and ate my own breakfast. The sacrifices I make for this dog... :P

I would never leave the dogs in the car at anytime ( someone might nick um ) :( 

I like most knew it got hot but bloody hell that a high temp he got in a short time :(

When we bought the new car with it being so big I knew on the 1st day we got it I was going to have the windows blacked because it would be more comfortable for the dogs to travel in the back and that in itself as made a massive difference :)  

• 4 months later...