Mobile Phone Sluggish

Mazz

My Samsung Galaxy S became so sluggish, locking up, and required pulling the battery two or three times per day. Finally broke down today and got a new Motorola Android phone. Seems to be a great phone, but now I have to setup several apps again. Looked at a Galaxy S IV, but did not like the size (too large). If for some reason I find this phone is not for me, I can exchange it within 15 days.

post-322-0-49504300-1372555243.jpg

Edited by Mazz

I'm with a regional carrier, so their phone offering is a bit limited. They don't have the iPhone, for example.

It's always fun getting a new Phone.

Faster, more memory, better screen. etc.

You don't get that "I'm sorry this app is not compatible with your Phone"

Have fun :)

Well, not happy with the new phone.  It sucks big time.  No bars at work, can't keep a call, Internet is slow, won't even pick up the 4g network.  This is all within the confines of my employer's building.  The Samsung did fine.  Keypad is slow to respond.  About as bad as my old Samsung. Thinking about taking it back.  I have until the 15th.

Well, not happy with the new phone. It sucks big time. No bars at work, can't keep a call, Internet is slow, won't even pick up the 4g network. This is all within the confines of my employer's building. The Samsung did fine. Keypad is slow to respond. About as bad as my old Samsung. Thinking about taking it back. I have until the 15th.

Took it back and opted for the Samsung Galaxy 4 S. Now we're talking!

post-322-0-42507200-1372735066.jpg

Edited by Mazz

It's what I have :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's like we're in a brotherhood now.  We can conquer the World through dominant technology.  First there is one, then two, then four, then eight, then 16, then 32, then 64, then 128, then 256, then 512, then 1024.  Can you see the pattern?