My New Toys

:jawdrop:

Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by Apple products? And I'm sending this on my iPad mini. With my iPhone next to me. Whilst watching Big Bang Theory on Apple TV. :rofl:

the android market is now better than the AppStore apple just rip you off half of the apps I bought from the AppStore are free on the playstore or cheaper

yea wasnt sure even to the point of opening the box  but when i turned it on OMG i fell in LOVE the tab and the ace are also cool but wow the s4 is something else just cant put it down lol

Cant be that good you not been here for nearly a week :(

:jawdrop:

Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by Apple products? And I'm sending this on my iPad mini. With my iPhone next to me. Whilst watching Big Bang Theory on Apple TV. :rofl:

Hmmmm, first it was the moonies, then the scientologists, now the apple fanboys. . .

Brainwashing. sigh :P

(or to put it another way. . . . more money than sense !!!)

Hmmmm, first it was the moonies, then the scientologists, now the apple fanboys. . .

I've now just bought a Microsoft Surface tablet... To add to the collection..... So, in the house, we now have:

2 MacBooks

2 iPhones

1 iMac

3 iPads (Mini, 2nd Gen & 4th Gen)

1 Microsoft Surface

1 PC

2 AppleTV's

Now I've just realised how much we've spent... I'm gonna go into a room and cry!!!!

But I still prefer Apple to Android.... :)

This is a well known medical condition.

Go see your doctor :)

I've now just bought a Microsoft Surface tablet... To add to the collection..... So, in the house, we now have:

2 MacBooks

2 iPhones

1 iMac

3 iPads (Mini, 2nd Gen & 4th Gen)

1 Microsoft Surface

1 PC

2 AppleTV's

Now I've just realised how much we've spent... I'm gonna go into a room and cry!!!!

yea i would go cry if i had spent all that money too lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2