Hero Crosses The Bifrost;the Original Pack Is Together Again!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for the lovely compliment, Asslinn. Since I don't have a video camera to take pictures, I hope my words will in some fashion substitute. It is hard, I lost Apollo last September; Ivanna and Tuvok in April of this year six days apart and now Hero. My entire original pack has now crossed the bifrost.Thank God for Octavian the remaining baby. If not for him I would be very alone right now. Four in less than a year, a lot to process. . . . .Thank you for your understanding. Bless you!

I can't even imagine how I would cope with losing one of my dogs, I cried when my sons hamster recently died. So I would never be able to compose something like you did.

Once again, your words bring me to tears. I feel as if I've known your huskies through your elegant words. I always felt I knew my Bo inside and out, but when I read about your pack, it sometimes leaves me wondering what I didn't take the time to learn from and about him. But then I realize that I learned what was intended, His plan is always complete.  

I'm sorry you've had to lose so many in such a short time. 

My heart goes out to you. Sometimes it's easy to forget that God is GOOD, all the time and that ALL the time, God is good. Isn't it amazing what they bring us, teach us, share with us and do to us?!!!

Once again, your words bring me to tears. I feel as if I've known your huskies through your elegant words. I always felt I knew my Bo inside and out, but when I read about your pack, it sometimes leaves me wondering what I didn't take the time to learn from and about him. But then I realize that I learned what was intended, His plan is always complete.  

I'm sorry you've had to lose so many in such a short time. 

My heart goes out to you. Sometimes it's easy to forget that God is GOOD, all the time and that ALL the time, God is good. Isn't it amazing what they bring us, teach us, share with us and do to us?!!!

Becky,

Your gracious words bring both consolation and honor. I am deeply grateful. I have come to realize over the years that when dealing with personalities human, canine and otherwise, it is mystery with which we deal. There will forever be some element that eludes some thing new to learn, some vision yet to attain. You are correct in your statement about learning what was intended, for that is what makes our lives together so fascinating. That is the how and why of growth in relationships if we knew everything about everyone related to us what adventure would there be? Life would be so very boring! Nothing more to learn! The gift is to be willing and able to remain open to the possibility of being taught something new about someone you have known for a long time. My Aunt Kate and Uncle Frank (God rest them both gone now) were married 78 years! Imagine!! and yet they could still manage to surprise one another with a behavior that was unexpected even though they were so close he could start a sentence and she could finish it. There is much  I didn't know about Hero much we both have yet to learn about each other and share and love, that is what eternity will hold for the both of us and at that moment, we will not have to worry about the time! Yes! it is amazing what those wonderful purveyors of unconditional love do bring, and teach and share with the lot of us. How much we have yet to learn as a species; how much they have to teach! What we humans need is the humility to be the student long enough to allow the Wisdom of the Ages to be transmitted through the collective consciousness of our canine companions into the fabric of our lives. A wonderful witness to the Providence of an unconditional loving God in allowing such a wonderful tapistry to be woven! How enriching and fulfilling that experience could be . . .  Thanks for reading and listening! Bless you, Becky.

Carmen OFM :)  :kimba2:  

• 4 weeks later...