Lump On Sky's Chest

Hey guys all the drama lately with sky already having a internal womb infection and she is due to be spayed on the 28th now I have found a egg shaped lump on her chest and I swear it bigger then before she has had lump before which was to do with milk ducts or something but from what I can see this one isn't near a teat and I am sure it's getting bigger at the moment it's almost size of an egg I am worried to bring it up with vet as money is tight and since her infection and spending a lot of money on trips to and from the vet as it was a while away pdsa that is and then treatments I just wanted to get her spayed so she wouldn't get ill again she is still her normal self but I am worried if I tell the vet they won't spay her or charge me even more her op should have cost almost £700 when they thought she had payo but thank got it was just a mild infection so antibiotics did the job but now this I am struggling with money as it is dont know what to do.

Eisa had some lumps in her "arm" pits. They ended up being fatty tumors. We had two of them biopsied, and came back negative. We then waited until she had her teeth cleaned, and while she was under, the vet removed them.

I am keeping an eye on it as I said she has to go next week to be spayed any way so if it doesn't improve will have to mention it last one she had one I took her to the vets and they said its to do with her gland sorry not sure how spelt and she said when she is spayed she wot get them