...sensitive Advice Needed...

Ares had this problem and from what I've read on the internet, it might sometimes happen when they start to mature. He had that for two weeks or so and the vet said it was fine; only if it stayed for longer, I should be worried. It was gone soon after. Trouble is, Ares is male and Asha is female. :( I hope someone else had this and can help you out. Hoping for the best!

How old is she? And is she spayed? Where exactly is this discharge coming from? From her vulva? How is her appetite, is she acting normally? Is she licking at it? Does the discharge smell funny?

I'm thinking it may be part of her heat cycle, but because I've never owned a female, I don't know for sure.

How much cranberry juice in the water?

and she's 14 weeks, not spayed, don't know if it's her vulva or not, she's got a patch of fur on her vagina so we can't see exactly where it is, her appetite is fine, she's not licking at it, it doesn't smell, and she's acting fine, so it can't be itchy or doing her any discomfort!

found this for you:

Puppy Vaginitis
Vaginitis is normally in puppy bitches from 4 - 10+ months of age (until their first season) and although it is often treated as an infection, which it is not, it is simply a condition caused by the normal sloughing off of cells and part of hormonal and developmental changes. I will not use any antibiotics internally for this problem - this is only a temporary condition and will pass as she matures.

Puppy vaginitis is a NORMAL mucous production in young bitches before their first heat cycle, the total treatment is warm water on a cotton ball and wipe; these bitches DO NOT need to be on antibiotics it does NOT lead to infertility and it does NOT make them prone to pyometritis it is not an infection at all usually it's worse when the humidity is high.

If this sounds like what you are seeing, you can get more info Googling it; if not, maybe a check up with the vet would ease your mind