2 Years Of Over Seas - Thank You (And More)

Marc

Hi Guys,

Just a quick message about the camps and raising funds. Once again we have raised a good chunk towards bringing a member to this years camp, and we have successfully managed to do so for the past 2 years. I can honestly say that its not something we ever thought we would be able to do and it shows what a great community we have here on the forum.

We will be reopening the competition again soon for people to enter. Same kinda rules with the winner being announced on Christmas Day as always. The only slight difference this year is that there will be a cap on how much will be put towards a ticket. Reasons for this are simple really. We are gaining more and more members from right over the other side of the world, and as it stands at the moment we would have to put a hell of a lot of money toward it in order to pay for a ticket on that side. As it stands we are looking at around a £700 cap on it however more will be said about this when we announce the comp to be open.

Would also like to say thankyou to the people who sponsor the forum on a monthly basis as I dont think this is said often enough. Without site sponsor members we simply wouldn't be here. These guys help pay for the forum and help us to keep the place free for people to use, with the latest software, the best modifications and more.

Money is never something people like to mention, and therefore its nice when we can mention it in a possitive way :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Providing this wonderful opportunity for some lucky member is simply awesome. Good job everyone.

It was awesome to be in the running!  Just hearing my name in a british accent was cool LOL. 

Hope to be the lucky one next year!  Hopefully one day we can get as big over on this side of the pond and to be able to have someone come visit us :)

It was awesome to be in the running!  Just hearing my name in a british accent was cool LOL. 

Hope to be the lucky one next year!  Hopefully one day we can get as big over on this side of the pond and to be able to have someone come visit us :)

Sounds good to me :D

If I win we need a different drink tho LOL.  I can't do vodka :unsure:  Jager for me hehe

blehhh no Jager. Fireball, yes. Jager, No.

I actually just looked at tickets. I want to buy it as soon as possible so i wish someone (ahem, Sarah) would hurry up and confirm the dates. ;)

blehhh no Jager. Fireball, yes. Jager, No.

I actually just looked at tickets. I want to buy it as soon as possible so i wish someone (ahem, Sarah) would hurry up and confirm the dates. ;)

Fanx for reminding me Fireball was Awesome. :)

What's fireball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an Aniseed based  (very) Alcoholic drink. . .  Muchly NOM :)

hmmmm interesting LOL.  I have had Goldschlager and Hot Damn! liqueor before, but I got really, really, really drunk off it when I was younger and it ruined cinnamon flavor for me :wacko: