Insomnia I49

sarahjng

Has anyone been to any of these events ?  Is anyone going ?  My son has got his ticket for telford and he's quite happy to be doing his first totally solo weekend away, I'm his mum and I'm allowed to worry ( as long as I don't tell him !) Have been on the website and read all the blurbs, but it would be nice to hear from a real person.

He's 18,  over 6ft and built like brick outhouse,  and he's still my little boy !  I'd never heard of it till he asked if he could go, (guess I should be glad he asked not told lol) it's in telford so we get to haul his desktop and 30inch monitor up there that will be fun (as well as his tent/sleeping bag/clothes/junk) apparently it's one of the biggest tournaments for team fortress 2, halo all sorts.  Your boys not mentioned it ?

Gamers are placid ?  not sure about that, lol.  we've had six, all in my son's room, all gaming together, from the language you would have thought it was west ham millwall for the cup, I will say there was no violence but I did learn a few new words !

My brother goes to things like this not sure if he is going to this one the one he normally goes to is in Reading :) And yeah they take their computers etc and camp out for the weekend so i know what your talking about atleast lol