Meet Lumi, The Most Laziest Husky Ever!

Emma

Meet the latest member of our pack, Lumi is a rescued husky (cost us 50p) and is a blue-eyed, white husky with a black patch over one eye.  Of unknown age and imported from Lapland, he appears to be settling in to his new home very well! 

post-6386-0-26705200-1370722798_thumb.jp                                            

post-6386-0-08291200-1370722816_thumb.jp

Thank you. He's a typical husky, won't eat his food and doesn't even move when I call his name, just sits there ignoring me! He's gone to bed with my youngest son now as I fear Ice may challenge him and end up breaking him!

• 8 years later...

Hi Emma, would you be interested is parting with Lumi the plush toy?  My daughter loved hers and it has gone missing when we moved and she is absolute bits.  I've contacted LaplandUK in hopes they may have one somewhere in their loft hidden away as I've not been able to find this guy anywhere for sale.  Any chance you're looking to downsize a cuddly toy?  Kind regards, Leah