Htc One

Stormy

When we upgraded last year I switched from orange to Vodafone, hubby traded his phone in (iphone4) we got £100 off our bills, £200 cash for the iphone4 and 2 brand new iPhone 4S and we pay £36 a month each, get 5000 mins, unlimited text, unlimited wifi and 2gb of data

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5000 minutes is just over 83 hours

I don't talk for 83 minutes a month on my phone let alone 83 hours :eek:

I gave up on contracts, next thing I'm doing is just buy a handset a put my sim into it,

For £15 pay as you go top up on 3 you get:

300 minutes

5000 texts

Unlimited data

Tbh I hardly text or call so its enough for me lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

RIGHT got it for £32 pound a month! Sorted i am not arguing anymore i am happy with that now lol I couldn't go with vodafone in the end i for some odd reason failed a credit check :S so glad i could still stay with o2 and i used the vodafone thing to get them down on money.

RIGHT got it for £32 pound a month! Sorted i am not arguing anymore i am happy with that now lol I couldn't go with vodafone in the end i for some odd reason failed a credit check :S so glad i could still stay with o2 and i used the vodafone thing to get them down on money.

Well done you just saved £120 better in your pocket xx :)